Karen Walker | Helter Skelter – Cracked Tort
Out of stock
Beloved Karen Walker style, Helter Skelter, now rendered in lustrous cracked tort bio-acetate. Enhanced with shaped metal temples and deep nose pads, this update ensures a more universally comfortable fit.
These sunglasses are crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Designed to comfortably suit low nose bridges or high cheekbones, preventing slipping and offering a great fit for those with wider faces
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case